How to Apply
Choosing a school for our children is one of the most important decisions we as parents make. While we may have already identified key elements we would want for our children's school, our final decision is often influenced by the 'feel' of our chosen school.
We recommend that you arrange an appointment to come and visit us and see for yourself what an un-rivaled learning experience life at Good Shepherd Christian Academy truly is!
We hope your campus visit will confirm that Good Shepherd Christian Academy is the best fit for your child. To submit an application, download the form, complete it, and mail it to us.
Here are a few notes/FAQ’s (additional information is located in the Handbook):
● We follow the Greensburg Community Schools calendar as well as their decisions on closings and delays.
● We are an eLearning school. All days cancelled due to weather are an eLearning day which means no snow makeup days.
● Choice and SGO applications will be available in the office and on the school website as soon as they are released by their managing organization. The Shepherd’s Fund application will be available at the same time as it follows the same income guidelines. These should be available mid-February.
● All school supplies are included in tuition/fees. There is not a separate list. Your child will simply need a backpack (and lunch box if they plan to bring their lunch).
● School hours are 7:30 a.m. (doors open) to 2:30 p.m.
● Students in Kindergarten Prep – 5th grade wear uniforms. Please see the handbook for more information.
● Busing is provided by Greensburg Community Schools for students in grades K-5th. The enclosed form must be completed and returned by July 15!
● Age deadline is August 1st (3 for Early Preschool, 4 for Kindergarten Prep, 5 for Kindergarten)
● Early Preschool (3 year olds) is a half day program. If you are interested in extended day care please let us know upon registering. We will provide extended day if we have enough students.
● Registration fees are due to officially register your student/secure their place on the class list. Please see the Tuition Policy in the packet for more information.
Welcome NEW students and families! Below are forms for you to read and complete with your registration. If you have any questions, please let us know how we can help!
Download the NEW STUDENT packet that includes:
- 2020/2021 Permission to Treat/Health Appraisal Form
- 2020/2021 Tuition Policy
- 2020/2021 Parental Agreement
- 2020/2021 Contractual Agreement
You can also download these forms here:
2019/2020 School Information